Monday, August 9, 2010

Campaign Updates...New Endorsements and Quality Supporters

"I like Pam. If I ever need it she will be there for me. It is nice to know I have someone in my corner who won't back down." ...... Andy Goman, Bonney Lake.

Andy's Sign:


There is something beautiful about a well done yard sign. Especially when they are all around the district. :o) Thanks for your kind words, Andy.

Updates:

New Endorsements include:
Iron Workers District Council of the Pacific Northwest, Local 86;
Retired Teachers Association; and,
National Federation of Independent Business PAC.

In the news:

The Seattle Times rips into my "Republican" primary opponent. Reporter Kieth Ervin did a great job. It took a while. Apparently you have to run a few things by the attorneys when you report on abusers. Oh, well.

No comments: