Tuesday, July 20, 2010

And What They Don't Know...YET

From a very nice grandfather who does not know yet. He writes to me:

"Thank you for your effort in assisting our family in this matter. We will be sending all of the pertinent information ASAP. As a family we are also interested in improving the system so other other families hopefully don't endure what we have to in the past five months. By the way, I have not be able to see my granddaughter since she was picked up in March. We tried and have been denied by CPS." {signed}

The Stuths were denied for months! No reason except for a lie on the part of the CASA.

Please attend my July 24th fundraiser. You may respond to this blog with name and I will include you. $35 for a couple/$25 for a single and kids are free!

Live band, petting zoo, and lots of promising elected officials!

No comments: