Sunday, July 25, 2010

Pam Roach BBQ A Great Success



"Thanks, Pam! This is not for public consumption, but it took double bypass to
keep me away from your event! I especially appreciate your prayers. May God's
hand be on your public life. You're working for a lot more than just your
district!." (From one who could not make the BBQ)

Well, it must have been pretty good cause the liberal press guy that was there said it was the best campaign "kick off" he had ever attended. OK. So he IS pretty young.

Lynx Records, a local recording studio had my favorite rapper, Tap-Tap, perform. He composed a Republican rap with my name in it! It was a very cool surprise. They are going to send it to me and I will post it!

We had over 350 people here. Rossi and McKenna spoke....I am going to go doorbelling right now and will finish when I get back....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to read that your BBQ was a success. Good luck on the up coming election!