Thursday, May 6, 2010

Beware Of Bad Teeth...It Could Cost You Your Kids

Dear Senator Pam Roach,

I am sending this email to say thank you for the help you and your staff gave to my family. My sister lost her kids to the system in Oct 2007. Family wanted to adopt the kids but the foster mom was approved to adopt but I want to let you know that I hope someone will listen and learn from what my family has been though. The caseworker accused my sister of drug use only to find out it was because of her teeth he believed she use drugs and that was a complete lie. Did you know that the state pays these adoptive parents money to adopt the kids? My nephew who is being adopted is because they will get paid monthly by the statae. If the state does not pay they will not adopt or so the caseworker is saying. I never knew how a system could be so out of control and no ones does anything and the caseworkers can lie and the judges never ask for proof. Out of my sisters 6 kids I have two. The one that spent 2 years in foster care has told me alot of things she has went though. At her last foster home the foster mom sold her stuff even when she did not want it sold. The foster mom hit her and nothing happened. Please keep fighting for the families that have been destroyed. If my sister had another child the system would take it even though there is not a reason for it. Thanks to you and your staff for your help

{signed}

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I AM SORRY YOU TOO EXPERIENCED THE CORRUPT WORLD OF DSHS/CPS....WE FOUGHT FOR 3 YEARS...WERE DRUG THROUGH THE MUD....THE JUDGE,CASEWORKERS,ANYONE INVOLVED WITH THESE CORRUPT PEOPLE HAVE A GOAL.....STEAL OUR CHILDREN AND LIE BEYOND BELIEF....I BELIEVE SOMEDAY THEY WILL COME ACROSS SOMEONE WHO HAS THE FINANCES TO FIGHT THEM AND THINGS WILL CHANGE....GOD HELP US.....CONCERNED GRANDMA.

Anonymous said...

Bad teeth!
I have a founded allegation of dental neglect! I recieved a certified letter about this and just tossed it away thinking nothing of it. My kids went to the dentist every six months. Well even with dental records it is still founded. Guess social workers are also Dentists, This all started with a Teacher making a report that my child had a toothache for three weeks and I did not take him to the dentist. I had taken him to the dentist. Did not matter! The teacher was right "It was an abcessed tooth." even though the dentist said it was just a loose baby tooth and to just wiggle it. I paid the 130.00 for an unecessary extraction(listed as that on the bill). Well that was not good enough for CPS records even though it was good enough for a court.The CPS record is still there forever!
My teeth are fine but a school receptionist reported I was on drugs. They are mandated reporters so it must be the truth. 280 clean random UA's and still CPS was not convinced I did not using drugs. Well! there were 2 of those UA's that were low creatine. I had no idea that I should moniter the amount of water I drank before a UA! If you drink to much water and have a low creatine level it is considered a dirty UA. People in drug court also are sent to jail for this.
I ultimatley lost three children to what started as a BS report from a mandated reporter. Remember that mandated=true.
That needs to change!
Thirty years ago People were still helping people. There was never the epidemic of children being taken back then.
The one thing that has changed is children are usually placed in private homes vs huge group homes. That all sounds good but, the statistics show an increase of abuse in foster care.
And some people believe this is progress.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm I have a mouth full of implants.
Before CPS abducted my child I was repairing my teeth broken out by an uninsured accident and of course I could not by my caps to put on the implants because all my resources were taken by services and legal costs.
It didn't matter how many clean Ua's and hair tests that I did CPS just blatantly forged two dirty's. The second time this occurred I thought CPS was in for it because I also was doing additional testing unbeknown to them at certified private labs. In court their forgeries were accepted and my Certified custody controlled (incontrovertible evidential proof) results from two different labs were called forgeries by CASA (gossip police.)
Although I have not finished my Termination of Parental Rights Appeal they have adopted my daughter to the foster mother whom I proved was neglecting and abusing my daughter.
"LFF"

Anonymous said...

Hello, I do know the same situations. I went to a hospital one night due to chest pains. Find out that I had bronchitis very bad. But because the doctor seen that my teeth were bad she wanted to run tests on me then asked me if I was doing drugs. Of course I wasnt. My bad teeth are due to when I was 16 and had 4 wisdom teeth growing in towards the front of my mouth. Yes this was a concern my teeth have been cracked and started falling apart after that. But now with cps in my life this is all questioned. My daughter was taken away, yes given back thank god. But now I have to fight to get them outa my life for good. Unfortunately this isnt happening. Besides the fact I have had test after test done to prove.