Monday, May 24, 2010

July 24th Big Tent BBQ At Pams

INVITATION TO MY FRIENDS

Republican event of the year will be here at our farm. I hope you will attend. Even if you are a Democrat (I love ya, Dave!) you don't want to miss this.

For Republicans I want to have a time of coming together. For my Democrat friends, this is a time to come and support me in my reelection. Issues I work are important to all people, of all parties. I need help to win my next election and stay in the battles protecting children in CPS and vulnerable adults from the closing of Rainier School.

When: July 24th, 1 to 3 PM
Where: Great BBQ at the farm of Jim and Pam Roach (1/4 mile west of Flaming Geyser State Park)
What: This is a fundraiser for my campaign for reelection.

Confirmed Attendees: Rob McKenna, Dino Rossi, Tim Eyman, Richard Sanders, Pete von Reichbauer, Reagan Dunn, and many local elected officials. Luke Esser will be the MC.

It will be upbeat...positive...fun

Good food, good company, live country music and plenty of fast paced political talk!

email pamroach@comcast.net to reserve a spot for your family.

$25 per person or $35 a couple, children $5
Contribution should be mailed to Citizens for Pam Roach, PO Box 682, Auburn, 98071
electpamroach.com

No comments: