Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Who Killed SB 6416?":
Please define "extremists in the foster movement"...cause that and terms like "the fosters" really boarder on hate speech.
You still havnt explained why relatives, DNA connections with the first set of crappy parents (AKA the FIRST people to screw up)
are so much better a placement than, in theory, trained and vetted "fosters"
Please aim your gun not at foster parents in general but DSHS for ignoring the rules and letting people who shouldn't have contact with children through the gate.
Thats not the "fosters" fault.
Again...there are many very fine foster parents. But, let me comment on this.
1. Extremists in the foster movement ( and I include DSHS higher ups because they seem to like the status quo) are those who think that the end justifys the means. They have no problem with the lies told to judges (please see KING5.com Stuth coverage) by CPS, the AGs working for CPS, the CASAs, or the foster caretakers. They have decided what the outcome should be and so the truth be damned.
2. It is only extremism that allows the protection of the system we now have. Who in the world...would not give full attention...(bring in the State Patrol for God's sake) to protect children from this failed agency that makes so many fatal errors? (Please see KOMO coverage on the deaths. There is one a month and that does not count the physical and mental maiming.) Read about it! Every week it is a new case. Some parents reported five times for abuse and the children end up dying because nothing is done. And yet, CPS steals other children from families when no abuse is reported (see Stuth Case and others reported here). They seek out children aged 3, blond, blue-eyed, non-drug affected children from poor families who can't afford an attorney.
3. Extremists everywhere love power. They love their power and fight to keep it so they can impose their views on others. King County CASAs particularly don't like their power threatened or questioned.
4. Extremists would move children from one to another based on whom they think best deserves the child...without even consideration of the family. They are elitists. Go back to the Stuth Case. The ultimate lie came when the judge was not told that Alexis Stuth had been removed, for cause, from her foster person the night before the judge was planning to give Alexis to this woman from hell. (No, Reader With An Attitude...I really can't call her a foster mommy...there was a reason Alexis was removed! Please see previous PPR.) Only extremists with agenda would fight so hard to take a child and give her to a XXXXX and in doing so purposefully withhold vital information from the judge. There were a bunch in the room that day. All of them padding the foster adopt system. At least they were trying. Their own lies of omission hung them. Did anyone get fired over their lies? No. It is OK to lie in a courtroom over children. That is the rule of foster extremists.
4. Extremists would scream bloody murder if someone lied about them in court...but have no problem if the child's family is cheated through lies in a courtroom.
5. Extremists would never fire a social worker for lying. (Please see Willard and Stuth cases in this blog.)
6. Alexis Stuth was removed "for cause." An extremist turned around and almost immediately permanently place another child with this unfit woman. Only an extremist CPS pro-foster adopt system would do what defies reason...turn around and do with another child what they couldn't do with Alexis.
7. Extremists ignore the law of "place with families first." In this state that law is disregarded when there is a child that meets the desired list (please see above).
Other comments...There are "foster parents" and their are "foster parents." Reader...you are just over sensitive. I wish you showed as much care for the children. Why aren't you banging on the big steel door of government to save children? Too busy defending the system...right?