Friday, March 5, 2010

The Thrill Of Victory, The Pride Of Accomplishment


AND THE WINNER IS...LINDSAY! The competition was pretty steep: the whole kindergarten, 1st and 2nd grades. Lindsay drew a contemporary "City Scenes" piece and won the contest. She is in kindergarten. I think I will have to commission a drawing....I thought the style was something an adult might try for...a Picasso look. Lindsay has moved to Colorado so I went up on the stage and received the award for her.
I am the luckiest one on the Senate floor. Grandma loves you Lindsay!

3 comments:

strawberryblonde said...

Where can I buy a copy? Awesome work, Lindsay. She can sell her work to pay for her future college education.

Lovingfitfather said...

Indeed a very unique perspective and and an advanced concept of color.

gorillamum said...

You are lucky. Such talent! I'm lucky to draw a "stick" building! lol.