Thursday, May 14, 2009

"I'm Leaving On A Jet Plane..." Destination Honduras

And, yes, I can play that on my new Taylor guitar.

After months of planning I will be leaving for the La Cieba area of Honduras. Every time I go some place my political enemies like to go after me. The last time that happened I did a whole hour on Dave Ross (KIRO) from a phone at an Internet cafe in La Cieba.

This time I am leading a group of 14 optometrists and their volunteers. La Escuela de Esperanza, the 501-c-3 I founded several years ago, is sponsoring them.

I will blog as I can and try to get some pictures for you. There will be some touring along with the distribution of hundreds of glasses. I have a great organization on the ground in Honduras and thanks to their help it should be a great trip. More later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a safe and wonderful trip!