Thursday, November 19, 2009

Dave Wood Is Pulling Through Nicely

Elaine Wolcott-Ehrhardt, WEU/Pres Reports:
Dave had a 5-way bypass and valve replacement yesterday. There were some complications but, he is out of the woods as of this morning when I spoke with his daughter. Prayers for a speedy recovery!!
I expect we will be demanding he be taking a few months time off!
I'm not to sure how that will go but Oh well! I am sure his wife will back us up on that one.
I will post more as I know more!


I will post all other updates to this entry site. PR ...I didn't know a heart had 5-ways! My gosh, Dave, only you!

11/19 Just talked to Joyce. Dave is still in ICU but will probably be in his room tomorrow. He is in quite a bit of pain and druged up. whe he would wake up he was apoligizing for not entertaining his daughters and Joyce. A good sign!!
Elaine
To contact Dave:
Providence St. Peter Hospital
413 Lilly Road N.E.
Olympia, WA 98506-5166
(360) 491-9480
1-888-492-9480 (toll free)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All of this just makes my blood boil. I too, am fighting lies in the system and am getting blocked in all areas from CPS to the judiciary.
The judiciary committee this year is going to get to know me. I am going to park in their offices and public hearings. I just expressed my opinion in an on the phone "pre-hearing" with the OAH rather bluntly, stating that I didn't feel I could get a fair trial in these specialized courts. They count on people like me giving up eventually. Fat chance of that happening. I am in this now for life. I won't quit now until things have changed. I am spending the next two weeks in the law library then filing another motion with a request that it be expedited. I am pacing myself just so I don't get burned out and quit. If it means me becoming an informal lawyer, so be it.