Friday, November 13, 2009

Opportunity To Help Pam Roach In Helping You

Dear Friends,

I am delighted to announce that I am running for reelection to the WA State Senate in 2010. Campaigns are $300,000 ventures. To win my next race I will need your help in any amount you can contribute.

In serving my next term I will continue to fight for open and law-abiding government, protections for taxpayers and upholding our state and federal constitutions. I AM VERY GRATEFUL FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND THE ENERGY GOD HAS GIVEN ME TO HELP DEFEND OUR FREEDOMS. Thank you in advance. Pam

"Re-Elect Pam in 2010, contribute to: Citizens for Pam Roach, P.O. Box 682 Auburn, WA 98071 or direct Paypal to pamroach@aol.com

Please note the following: Maximum donation is $800 per business or individual; or $1,600 per couple. Political
contributions and Citizens for Pam Roach are not tax deductible."


Please make checks payable to Citizens for Pam Roach

(A reader has asked how the money is spent. It generally cost $10,000 for each mailing. In a highly contested race, which I have because I am in a "swing" district, there will be many mailings. Newspaper ads are over $1,000 each...every penny of expenditure is reported to the Public Disclosure Commission so it is all there for the public to see. Thanks for asking. Pam)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Should the check be made out to "Citizens for Pam Roach" ?

You're getting a bit from NYC.

Keep fighting the good fight.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, we need you so bad it is not even funny.

Anonymous said...

I would like to volunteer any service required to help your campaign no matter how menial (fold chairs, put up posters,clean up, manual labor etc)
"Lovingfitfather"

Anonymous said...

I am not from your state can I help ?? I am in Mass

strawberryblonde said...

The Regular Session Freeze began at 12:01 a.m. on Saturday, December 12, 2009.

Contributions to a person holding state elected office must be made on or beforeFriday,December11,2009 The freeze period runs through the day o fthe regular legislative session’s final adjournment, and is in effect during any special session. RCW 42.17.710