As a follow up. I just want contact with my daughter and grandchild while they are in treatment. I don't even care if we discuss the case. CPS is just paranoid.
1. Reported this to my local senator and 1 representative
2. Spoken with the office of constituency management......they never called me back.
3. Make a complaint to DASA....they are investigating.
4. Asked the case worker to lift the "ban." She said her supervisor said to stop speaking with me.
5. Written the Spokane area Director....no response.
6. Written the Ombudsman.........takes two weeks for them to even get started they say.
Is there anything else you know of that I haven't tried? This is just crazy!
Thanks for your help in advance'
Answer: Yeah Ron. Pray. The government has your grandchild.
I have emailed Roan and given him some suggestions. I have published a comment to which I must respond: While I do not know all of the story here...the granddaughter is a toddler. A judge ordered a no contact because the daughter requested it. Now she wants to see her dad and this has not been changed.