Sunday, June 21, 2009

Home Soon

Many of you have been asking about pictures and I will send a series as soon as I get home. Honduras was also promised and I will send some from there also.

Lilly....Many of you have asked about our special three-year-old taken by the state for no good reason at all. We are making progress. I cannot comment at this time. But, we are making progress. I have had phone contact with the department in my absence and will be meeting with them when I get home.

Best wishes to you all and I will check in as soon as I get home and get a night's sleep.

I want to say "Thank You" to Claire, a wonderful daughter-in-law. All of my sons have made wonderful choices. Claire has been a wonderful hostess and I hope I have been a big help to her. She is a wonderful mother and wife. I have had a real good look at military wives on this trip. Claire has many friends and I have enjoyed getting to know more about the military when a spouse is deployed.

We are all counting the days until John returns. Everyone's metal is tested when the family is in the military.

You are wonderful Claire. Thank you for being so incredible!

"THEY ALSO SERVE WHO ONLY STAND AND WAIT." (That how the poet put it. He didn't care for kids, have a baby, etc. They do more than just stand!)

No comments: