Monday, January 25, 2010

Links To Senate Bills 6416 and 6417

Thanks goes to a PRR reader who has sent the links to the two Senate bills heard last week. You will have to cut and paste. Thanks all.

http://apps.leg.wa.gov/billinfo/summary.aspx?bill=6416&year=

http://apps.leg.wa.gov/billinfo/summary.aspx?bill=6417&year=2009

I have received a couple of comments that the bills do not do enough. I appreciate the comments. If enacted the new laws would not affect all cases but be an improvement over existing law.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They do not do enough, but they do more than before!

Anonymous said...

SB 6590 - Now THAT is a funny read. As I read through this bill it struck me so odd that it was even necessary to put this in writing. It clearly shows the state of our union and the oddball thinking that has ensued.
I see you and Hargrove signed the bill. I kinda think he is hot. If he was single, I would flirt with him. Nope. I am not signing my name.

Anonymous said...

Hi Senator Roach!
I have a question on the "Alexis Stuth Bill", once this bill is voted in will it be retroactive? My attorney asked this of me and I did not know.
Thank you,
Grandma in Vancouver

Anonymous said...

I also wanted to say that these two bills will certainly help alot, thank you again Senator Roach.
Grandma in Vancouver